Workout with a chair

Month 2 Day 7
Sculpt

Today was totally different than what I have been used to with #PiYo...

  • 1st We used a chair.
  • 2nd We pushed HARD on the triceps.
  • 3rd We used SHOES! lol
I'm pushing my carbs, protein and iron to the roof today because I KNOW I'm going to feel sleepy and tired if I don't. Does that ever happen to you? You work out and you push hard and then you're tired, better yet, your body gets tired and you feel fatigued... You might need to pay attention to your diet! Find what works best for YOU but the only way you'll figure it out is if you take ACTION. Don't be afraid of being sore...

We actually sell a product called Recharge that you take at night and its supposed to help your not wake up so sore the next morning while you muscles do their thing at night... To find out more about this product and the Science behind it, ask me and I'll send you my link to read and educate yourself about it

Happy Hump Day! We're rolling down the week to the weekend now!  



Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts