PiYo Vlog : Month 2

Month 2 Day 1
Full Body Blast

My video tells you why I've been M.I.A. this last week so you can watch it for that... but I'M BACK!!! Hello, PiYo Month 2 Today is a new month, new week, new day, would you like to try PiYo Month 2 with me? Let's be partners  

Full Body Blast ✔ What I like best about this segement is that you have to stay grounded, literally. I have noticed that it's harder to do all those movements trying to keep your toes on the ground the entire time. I have to be honest with you, I thought I was going to feel out of shape but I was able to keep up... the true confession is that I look like total crap! That one week that I didn't exercise makes a BIG difference to my body figure... Its so easy for me to grow back my love handles and since I wasn't blessed with curvy hips, a little love handle can go a long way.... there's nothing like knowing I'm about to do Month 2 to get rid of those love handles and define my 6 pack! 



Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts