NEVER give up.

I'm coming along pretty nicely

It's been so hard to lose the mommy tummy but consistency brings results. I am BEYOND my initial goal. I wanted to lose my love handles, and fit into a size 1 again after going up to a size 5

For someone that is 5ft' SHORT and naturally skinny by blood, I was not liking Size 5. It wasn't me. I've been on this fitness journey for 3 years already, CONSISTENTLY, and it took me a very long time to truly commit but it's true what they say, "Once you see the results you were after, it becomes an addiction." Follow my journey or do it with me. Just start doing something about your life before it's too late!

☯Currently doing: #PiYo
☯Previously completed: #T25
☯Next, I'm doing: ....I don't know, Beachbody On Demand has so many options!


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts