Brazil Butt Lift

FULL PROGRAM AVAiLABLE ON 
 #BeachbodyOnDemand

aaaand... DONE. Brazil Butt Lift, Abs Rapido and Bum Bum Rapido are checked off my list. My ass burns, my abs are aching, and my arms are shaking. Its all good... The energize REALLY REALLY HELPED!!! Holy Moly! I've never been into this stuff but wow.... Its like drinking coffee without all that "Jittery Feeling" mumbo jumbo. Who here has tried Beachbody's "Energize" off the Beachbody Performance Line???

If you like those Pre-workout powders, you have GOT TO try this one. I actually compared it side-by-side to another one called "C4" they sell at retail stores and the ingredients were much more simple, natural, and inviting. The ingredients to the other pre-workout powder were.... jibberish words you can't pronounce.

Eso.... no es bueno...



Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness


Comments

Popular Posts