Apply for the healthiest summer of your life!

There's no place like Home.
...said the broke mom with a muffin top and a low self-esteem back in 2014 beginning her Health and Fitness Journey with Insanity.

Life has thrown me some pretty brutal curve-balls and I've struggled to get up but I never stopped believing in myself and I never looked away from my vision. AT FIRST, it was about losing my muffin top that I was blaming going in to my 30's for... I can tell you today that I feel better than I did in my late teens/early 20's.

THANKS to my current circle of friends and my company. If it wasn't for positive vibes I would have given up on myself already. I have gone from a Size 5 to a Size 0 in 3 years. I know what you're thinking, "That's waaaay to small for me!" and it is... Note: I'm 5ft' SHORT, I lack the average woman curves, and I've ALWAYS been this thin, its genetics. But at age 32, to be in better shape than I was in HIGH SCHOOL? THAT is thanks to my Online Streaming Fitness Programs and the shake that I SWEAR BY... Get real, discs are out! The new era is the digital era so stop buying discs and start streaming! Stop blaming shakes for not giving you results, they aren't miracle shakes they are shakes designed to help you boost your digestive and immune system for the results you want to see as you follow a fitness plan and a healthier diet

Summer is almost here and everyone is thinking about the pool parties and beach hangouts (if around your area) and all those bikini-filled vacations, right? I am offering a solution that is SURE to bring results IF you commit to the plan. I'm looking for the next group of clients and a team of other people ready to spread these vibes.

I got tired of being tired around my son. If you feel the same way that I did 3 years ago, I'm your gal! I can relate and then deliver. All you have to do is DRIVE!

If you think I'm the right person so help you through your journey, click on this link below and let's start by figuring out what program is best for YOU and how we can add a healthy dose of nutrition to your daily nutritional value.
 
Application for a NEW YOU!
See you on the other side!
 
Photo: PiYo Bend
Program: #PiYo
Place: MY HOME GYM!
Comfort Level: 100%

Comments

Popular Posts