That Fit Mom Life...

Today's workout picture
PiYo Day 27 : Strong Legs 
Brought you by my workout buddy, Vito 🏋🏋 

Happy Mother's Day ❣ Remember moms, you are one of, if not, the most important persons in your children's lives. Be the influence and make it a good one

Off to lunch with my momma and my son 🍽

But first, check out those QUADS!! I've always been a cyclist so my leg muscles were the easiest muscles to regain after having my son and gaining so much weight from getting sucked into the "mom life". Here is the thing... first, that "mom life" can be whatever you want it to be. I could have used that excuses for so many things but I decided to use it as an excuse to become a HERO instead of making it an excuse to not do so many things that I used to do before my son. He loves when I work out, it doesn't bother him one bit, I think he thinks that's what all moms do. lol  To me, that's AWESOME!!! I hope that one day when I become a grandma, he does that with his children too and I hope that he tells them AND SHOWS THEM how WE used to roll :) ALSO, damn..... WHOA DAMN!!! Even as a cyclist, I never had quads like I do now!!! I can throw a mean kick with those things... So let's start talking about this online trainer that I've had for 2 years.... with over $4000 of programs, meal guides, healthy cooking shows, trainers, and MORE. 

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts