Fail FORWARD

If there's one thing I've learned as a mom is that failure is not an option but it's so easy to come across. I used to be so different before this dude... I told myself I would NEVER change for anybody, not even a child, but I said that because I didn't know what it was like to love a child.

Even if I don't want to wake up in the morning, I do it anyways. I don't know why but I don't think about it like other tasks. It's just a parent's instinct to DO IT.

I have failed with certain things as a parent but I've never quit. It's a bruise; I brush it off, I get back up and keep on going, I learn from mistakes and do it better the next time. Bruises are temporary blemishes, tattoos are forever. BRUISES are "non-calculated" mistakes.... temporary failure. TATTOOS are purposeful, planned and permanent... a successful branded mark. #FailForward and mark your brand. Don't be afraid to go for what you dream of by failing through the process. Those are just great lessons you learn in life to appreciate success at a different level
 

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts