Monday Motivation

I save lives! I help people YEARS before coming into contact with their death bed at an early age due to lack of proper nutrition and exercise. I get people moving and preach that being healthier feels better than wishing you could feel better. I may not save lives at the brink of death but I save lives LONG before a dying body and I like to think that I extend lives... or maybe just prevent health issues in the future 😌

My son wants to saves lives too! He's been fixated on becoming a Fire Fighter for 2 years already and for career day he got to dress like one! The fact that I have taken part in influencing a more active lifestyle and living a more humble and simple life is taking effect on him.
There's nothing more rewarding than knowing that my career is something I enjoy doing every day and I HELP people and my son is following in my foot steps in his own way. 😊
 

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts