Behind the scenes of beachbody coaching...

Caught on camera. Behind the scenes of a frustrated self-photographed photographer! lol

Sometimes my camera doesn't do what I ask of it and I just want to strangle it! But I take a deep breath of air, close my eyes, focus on the prize, and try to shoot again. Do you ever wonder how I've gotten so good at taking pictures of my workouts? Oh man.... its 3 years of testing every single mode on my camera... Practice practice practice. A lot of people tell me that they would love to become a beachbody coach to get in on the ever growing, insanely positive community, all inspirational career but... they say they're not "fit enough"

. OH . MY . GOODNESS .

Did you know that back when I started, 3 years ago I was chubby??? I took pictures with black shirts because I was too shy to show people my body but I took those pictures for the accountability. I knew that if I posted those pictures, not only would I feel so uncomfortable that I felt the NEED to workout and prove to people that these programs and this shake ACTUALLY WORK, but it also kept people curious... people followed me just to see my results. THEY wanted to see if these programs and the shakes we own also worked!

Nobody wants to see a super sexy woman telling you, "BUY THIS, LOOK LIKE ME". People want to see the struggle and the effort one puts in to get to the super sexy stage. So... WHY start coaching from the beginning of your journey? To show and to have a story that people will be inspired by.

SMILE, you're on candid camera  


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts