PiYo Vlog

Month 2 Day 7
SCULPT

NEW SEGMENT in PiYo! Sculpt... just like the word says... you literally work EVERY MUSCLE in your body... This is one of those workouts where you have to pay close attention to your diet intake for the day or you WILL get tired and want to take a nap from lack of proper nutrition...

If you are looking for a nice burn in the glutes, you got yourself a great workout right here. Mine is on fire right now and my tricipes.... oh geez... My triceps burn and I have a feeling its going to be hard to swipe the Snooze button tomorrow morning... Lets see if I can lift those arms tomorrow! lol

We did push ups and then we used a chair and focus on our triceps AGAIN. Want a full-body routine? I'd say you should try out this particular segment. Remember, we offer a 14 Day Free Trial for everyone to get a chance to experience the Beachbody On Demand Online Streaming madness! But you MUST sign up through a coach so don't hesitate to contact me for the link  

 


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness
 

Comments

Popular Posts