Time Freedome on Sundays

I'm grateful to be given an opportunity to experience LIFE on Earth and to have given the gift of life to Vito. There are plenty of sperm that don't make it to the egg but we fought our way through! We're fighters from the beginning of time, why not fight for those dreams of fulfillment in your life?! We only live in the body we are given ONCE so you can live to your fullest, or you can waste the most valuable opportunity that you have been handed. This Sunday, be grateful for opportunity and when Monday comes, I hope you're ready for a new outlook on LIFE, because it takes guts to fail forward but it's so rewarding when you reach the top
 
Have a great Sunday! For me, it's workout, go to work all day, come home, then work on both my home businesses because one day, I'll be working for myself and no one else. #TimeFreedom #GirlBoss #Hustle

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts