My 32nd Birthday & 3 year Transformation Photos

Geez... how do I start this post.... 3 years ago I had just started my Beachbody journey because I was in a bad place in my life. I lost myself, my self worth, my self love... I was a mom with a baby and nothing more. I had some birthday drama due to alcohol related issues, I was trying so hard to work on my life and at the same time I had someone telling me:
  •  "You're not going anywhere with this.
  • "This is a scam, they just want your money and nobody is going to believe you.
  • "You think you are going to be successful??
  • "Why don't you get a REAL job.
  • "You're worthless.
  • "Show me $500/day and we'll be even. 
  • "You can't even get out of bed."
Omg... the first year of my coaching career was a nasty emotional battle. I never gave up!! I ignored all the ugly stuff and focused on my CAREER and my Beachbody community because if it wasn't for all that training and all those events and all the people and their success stories and the private fb groups I was a part of, I would have still been a Stay At Home Mom, probably obese, miserable and tolerating a nasty battle with alcohol.

Un dia me puse mis calzones y dije.... "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH". (It sounds better in Spanish 😊) My birthday picture from 3 years ago looks HORRIBLE! Flat butt, chubby face, flabby tummy, jiggly arms, hiding my misery behind a fake smile and HATING the fact that there was alcohol around me and my son on my birthday when I asked that all I wanted for my birthday was a day without alcohol. I turned 29 and I was so depressed about the cliche 30 year drag mentality...

LOOK AT ME NOW!!!!!! 3 YEARS LATER. 32 YEARS YOUNG. ALCOHOL FREE. HAPPY AS CAN BE. FIT. HEALTHY. SOUTH TEXAS INSPIRATION. SUCCESS DRIVEN.

And this is WHY I post, message people, spread the word and try to help as many people as I can. Some one out there needs this motivation and needs to read this because it will help them someday. Maybe not today, maybe in a year, maybe tomorrow! But I know there are people out there at rock bottom that KNOW they can live a better life and just know that I can relate. I may look like a million bucks right now, but it's because I had a penny a while back and I saved and I saved. One step at a time... One day at a time.
-Soph

It's my birthday and I'll shout if I want to 🗣

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts