Legs of STEEL

PiYo M2D5 : Strong Legs

Another day another workout... After driving on the road almost all day yesterday my ankle was starting to get numb due to my nasty heel spur... Every time that I finish a PiYo segment, my heel feels better... like I stretched the nerve that is being effected by my injury. Right now, not only am I feeling SORE from all those squats I did but the numbing pain on my heel has gone away almost completely.

As I was following the people in the video I was listening to Chalene talk and she mentioned something that I thought y'all might enjoy reading: "Cardio is GREAT but it doesn't change your shape. To change your shape, you gotta put muscle in it." and that is soooo true... I know there are a lot of women that avoid lifting and strength training but unless you're trying to lose 100 lbs... cardio isn't always the solution to that sexy 6pk you're going after. You need to build muscle to look defined.

After 3 years of exercising and losing my unnecessary fat, I think I qualify to say... YOU HAVE GOT TO WORK ON BUILDING MUSCLE. Now that I'm fit and my definition has come along, I'm about to start working on STRENGTH. Have you heard of a program called Body Beast? If so, what are your thoughts?

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts