Tambien hablo espanol!

Si, ise mi ejersicio ayer pero se me olvido poner lo en la red... 😑 (PLEASE correct my spelling! I'm still learning)

A little something you might now know about me is that my parents are FULL ON Mexican born and raised... They moved to the states to start a family and give them a better life. Today, my English is better than most people's (mostly due to the fact that I blog every day and practice my words and read books). But behind these English speaking curtains, my tv is on the Mexican channels all day, my parents speak Spanish with each other, I speak Spanish with my son, and I try to speak Spanish ONLY to all my friends that know Spanish. So don't be fooled by what you see and what you read, I can bust out my Spanish at any second! I am a language shifter TO THE MAX!! I can easily be speaking English and then switch it to Spanish and keep on going if necessary. Sure... I was born and raised here in the states and my grammar is a lot more smooth in English as it is in Spanish, but really... I studied ENGLISH. Regardless, my mom never stopped speaking her native language with me and I'm pretty proud of the fact that I can be fluent in 2 languages. So si conocen a jente que necesitan ayuda con su ejercisio... Aqui estoy para servirles! ;) AGAIN... I studies ENGLISH... My spelling sucks in Spanish but I sure can speak it and read it!!

Hardcore on the Floor ✔ on to my Wednesday Workout Consistency = Results

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts