Summer Slimdown Challenge, coming soon!

I may have always been flat chested... And unless I want to cheat, I cannot change that. But... the BUTT ... that's muscle . 2 years ago I said, "If I wasn't blessed with curves, I'm going to MAKE what I can create." Ok, parents bought me these "leggings" 2 X-mas's ago and I said thanks but in my mind I was thinking, "Yeaahh... right. Leggings... so that I can embarrass myself with my FLAT ASS..." Later that day I tried them on and looked at myself in the mirror and thought, "Yup... still FLAT..." Ladies and gentlemen, I'm not going to lie.... I shed some tears on XMas day. 😢 I've always hated my stick-figure body type.

Man... I wish I would have never erased that photo because you would be in shock. NO, I'm not J-Lo... DUH! But my pose sure as hell did not look like this! In 2 years I have managed to grow a small bump and this is only the beginning.

Summer is near and I'm getting ready for a summer slimdown group so I'm just asking you to consider it. First, it starts with wanting to lose weight, then you feel good about yourself and you want to start eating better, by the time you know it, you're life has changed. ... just sayin', it happened to me!

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts