KNOW YOUR SHAKE before you purchase a meal replacement

People always ask which superfoods they should be eating. 

Unfortunately, the answer is never that simple. They're not cure-alls. They should fit in somewhere between our normal food intake and or nutritional supplements and medicines. Nobody's going to start the day with a big bowl of dried goji berries... but we can't eat doughnuts and sugary cereal for breakfast and then hope to fix everything by loading up at the superfood counter.
These potent substances should be a regular part of our diet. 🍎 --Darin Olien.

And every damn day.... I keep take in my Superfoods. My skin looks good, my gutt works well, my love handles are well maintained, and my sweet cravings are low! 

KNOW YOUR SHAKE.

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts