On to Month 2 of PiYo!

I am thankful for today's workout because I needed the body movement challenge. I do not like being stagnant with my body. I mean yea, I play ball with my son on a daily basis and I move aroudn a lot and I clean daily and climb my stairs up and down about a MILLION times a day and I work on the weekends and do other things that require my body to do some involuntary movement... But there is nothing better than a workout to finish the job. During a workout you are required to move and stretch in certain ways that even on a daily basis you might not reach those muscles that NEED the stretch. So yes, I've been M.I.A. this past week but did you really think it was permanent? Did you really think that was the end of my Beachbody journey and did you really think I would not finish my PiYo program? hahahah!!! Yeah, right... Thanks for following me and I'm sorry that I let you down last week  

I'M BACK with you daily motivation. Besides, I have barely scratched the surface of Beachbody On Demand, it seems like every time I start a new program, they add a new one to stream online!!! I cannot keep up but I am determined to earn all of my free shirts so that I can know all the programs to be knowledgeable in the BOD department to be able to suggest the perfect program for you when you ask for my help I've got the tools, but YOU need your own body to participate to reach the results YOU are after. I'll just coach you through it...

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts