Beachbody Coaching in the UK?!?!

As I sat in my chair editing pictures I'd taken from my workout to post online, I listened to my weekly Team Beachbody National Wake Up call and I COULD NOT BELIEVE what I heard.... I'm big on Instagram, that's is my favorite Social Media platform and I have so much fun not only posting content and watching my following grow, ORGANICALLY, one post at a time but I also love to see the demographics of all my followers and all the suggested posts I see and I have noticed that the UK is big in fitness too and that they love Beachbody Coaches. To this day, Beachbody coaching and Beachbody On Demand has only been available in the U.S. and Canada. 

NOT ANYMORE!!!! Attention UK, we are coming to you this fall :) I cannot WAIT to expand my network and raise obesity awareness in the U.S., Canada and now over seas in the United Kingdom. The Queen will be very happy to learn that we are going to tone up the people in her land ;)  hehe... I had to add a Queen-related "joke". But regardless, it would be nice to get to know some English folks in my coaching team and hey... we already speak and know English! It'll be fun to trade slang with one another :) So England, if you are reading this....I cannot wait to work with you.

As I look out the window and see the beautiful blue sky with grey clouds I cannot help to think that we, Americans, are not the only ones on this planet and we are not the only ones that suffer from health issues due to lack of knowledge. What kind of knowledge? Health, fitness, personal growth opportunities...  Those are all great topics that we cover as coaches and those are all great ways to not only improve your own life but to help others improve theirs with YOU leading them the way and YOU earning a living from just simply HELPING save so many lives from diabetes, heart disease, obesity, health issues in general... We all share the same blue sky, let's share the health too.

WHY ME? What makes me different from other beachbody coaches? Honestly, I cannot give you the answer because we as coaches are a team, a family, a single network of people trying to impact lives... but I can give you the sources for YOU to look me up and research ME to see if my lifestyle is the correct fit for YOU. 

Who am I? 
I'm Sophi. Driven by Extreme Sports and a need for an adrenaline rush. I'm a single mom trying to make it out there in a world of challenges. I love to travel (mostly a Texas Gypsy) and I don't just do this once a week, I host online trainings and I work this EVERYDAY. I'm am sure to get you going and motivated on a daily basis, NO MATTER WHAT. 

BE THE FIRST of your generation to make an impact in the U.K. and be the FIRST leaders from this company that is world renowned! BE KNOWN FIRST, get recognized and start the trend because many will follow the first steps and you need to be the one at the top of the chain. GAIN MOMENTUM FIRST! The more people you help, the more people will want to be coaches and help others and the more team you build for YOURSELF and here's the thing... we are just people helping other people helping other people helping other people... Do you see the chain reaction? GET IN NOW and lead the U.K. pack and let me show you how :)

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness
Vlogging and Trainings on You Tube @ Sophia San Roman

Comments

Popular Posts