Weekly Updated Meal Planner available!

Yet... ANOTHER excellent protein filled (vegan style) dinner brought to you by... my premium account with Beachbody On Demand and my weekly updated meal planner... with recipe and shopping list available. --Fitness programs included with a one-time annual cost too.

I mean suuuure... with my culinary background and my love for modifying recipes to suit my needs I tweaked the recipe... Mine is cauliflower based, the original is rice based... but still, the flavor and the spice was superb I don't like peanuts either so I used cashews...
Did I mention how I've managed to lose 33lbs. and then maintain my current figure these past 2 years with this online fitness and nutrition solution?? So when ever you're ready to check it out... I'll be here ready to talk about it and send you to my 30 Day FREE Trial link

It's not a diet, its a lifestyle change YOU choose to make for the better of your future-self

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts