I have yummy recipes on fb!

Black Bean & Beet Burger Patties. I forgot I had the recipe in my photo album, "Black Bean & Beet" on fb in my Like Page, soPHITness!
I might replace the rice in my recipe with quinoa for more protein and better texture... back then I didn't really use quinoa too much but now I love it. 💚

My journey with food has been a learning process and an evolution to a healthier, more knowledgeable me; the inside of me. I'll tell you this, I'm still learning, still loving it and still working on recipes. It's been hard jumping into more 'culinary professional' appealing and creative dishes but due to financial limitations but life keeps on getting better! Maybe very soon I'll step it up a notch. This recipe is a tasty one! I recommend it, go check it out

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts