Career Opportunity!

So what do you do?

Oh sweetie... what DON'T I do? I'm a Stay-At-Home-Mom-Boss... I do everything a Stay-At-Home-Mom does except, I add a little income by working out, keeping fit, drinking a shake, SWEARING by the results I've had, sharing that with others and then paying it forward to others that want the same lifestyle change.

Is it easy? NO... a job is a job; if you don't do the work, you don't get paid; if you don't show up, you don't get paid, if you want vacation time, you have to work for it.... But this job is a little different. You set your hours, you plan your vacations according to YOU and not your boss' approval, you work in your pj's and you are required to strive for a better you every day.
 
I have a team Coach Sneak Peek happening RIGHT NOW. Want to learn more about what goes on behind the social media posts? The meetings, the conferences, the trainings, the teams, the community, the success and the stories?? This is the week to be a fly on the Beachbody Wall!!!

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts