Transformation Tuesday

I've always been skinny.
I've always been short.
I've always been extroverted.
I've always been far out

But sometimes the picture doesn't tell the story, the story behind the picture is what's different. Back in 2009 I had just broken up with my boyfriend of almost 5 years. Not too many people know this but I went to a dark place... I let him go because I realized he needed to focus on his daughter and I needed to figure things out for myself so I told him, "When the time is right, we'll figure things out again and if it's meant to be we'll know but you need to focus on that little girl of yours and not the parties and the social life." I was 23 and I went about my life and enjoyed myself. In my mind I was thinking, "We'll get back together... we always break up and get back together. I'm just having a good time being 23 and he needs to focus on his daughter."

...2 or 3 months later... he hooked up with a girl. She was small, short, dark skinned, super skinny, long black hair... and that girl and I had a past and we never got along. Well... a few months later I heard he got engaged. I didn't know what to do... being that I was 23 years old, I tried to get over him through partying. I was in SHOCK that he moved on and desperately tried to find a "mother figure" for his daughter instead of trying to FOCUS on her! The hardest part was that I had introduced him to all of my friends and they all hung out at his place and everywhere I went people would talk about him!! Argh!!!

At that age, I had a fast metabolism but I was unhealthy AF... filled with toxins and sad vibes. Stress really adds a toll on your body too, you know. So I moved away to Austin, Tx., pursued a culinary degree (which I got) and started a life in Atx. In culinary school I discovered Nutrition and my mind was BLOWN AWAY   Since then, I have changed my lifestyle and now as a mom, I'm even MORE into nutrition and keeping my son healthy and educating him about the importance of health is a priority and a NON-NEGOTIABLE.

I'm proud to say that since I've been reading books on nutrition and the importance of proper hydration and the harmful effects of unnecessary toxins, I've been 100% Alcohol FREE since Christmas 2016. [4 months, 1 week] and I drink water and #Shakeology everyday. I feel good, look good, age good... and my skin is what's impressed me the most!!!!

So my body may look similar to me, 8 years ago but the inside of me is no longer filled with toxins and sadness. I'm now clean inside and I'm the happiest I've ever been having my son by my side. --He is My Greatest Achievement-- Here's to turning 32 years old on Friday and still looking the same as I did in high school

Join the trend to end obesity and ask me about Team soPHITness365
#TransformationTuesday > >Transformation of the Soul, mind, spirit, gutt and body

Comments

Popular Posts