Umbrella Profession:

A career consisting of multiple jobs or roles, but all under a unifying theme.

Like, I am a Beachbody coach which is a digital asset in my life and it has to do with Fitness and Nutrition and saving lives from the future health crisis which goes hand in hand with my culinary degree and my knowledge in nutrition. I also work in a restaurant in a kitchen.... because as my culinary career path I feel at home working in a kitchen. My weekend job consists of sampling wine at different grocery locations because I am also knowledgeable in the wine department from culinary school so I feel comfortable talking about wine as well. In each job I continue to learn and grow out from my degree to a more complete person that understands beyond the books learning from others and sharing facts and ideas. I would say that I fall under the category of Umbrella Profession... How about you?
 
#TransformationTuesday
Transformation of the BRAIN. A transformation doesn't always have to be physical or visual, abstract energy is all around us. Its hard to catch that wave but when you do... you ride it and embrace it. 

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness


Comments

Popular Posts