Open face Avocado & Egg sandwich @ Causeway Cafe

I love Beachbody coaching and I would NEVER quit what I'm doing because I'm so passionate about health and fitness, helping people reach health goals, PLUS, I feel like I'm a voice that's being heard in the lower Rio Grande Valley in Texas but... I was offered a job as a morning kitchen manager at a cafe in South Padre Island, Tx. -- a place called @causeway_spi, and I couldn't say no!
The owners are one of the most down-to-Earth people I've met on the island and they're open to new ideas as well as eager to teach ME new ideas! I'm always down to learn more!
So if you've been following my #FoodBlog on Instagram OR Facebook OR Twitter OR Blogger, you should take a vacation down to South Padre Island and check out this killer Cafe where some of my food will be featured along with another local cook that just blossomed into this badass Master Food Boss. 🍽
What I like about my boss is that he saw talent in both of us and he took a leap of faith and gave us an opportunity to shine bright like a diamond in the spotlight. THAT to me, is a badass boss   I'm over the corporate life and I'm all about supporting small businesses and the entrepreneur lifestyle.
 
Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness
 

Comments

Popular Posts