Tip Tuesday


HIGH FIVE if you did your workout today! Tuesdays tend to be the day everyone falls off... Mondays are a great start but the Tuesday comes and you're too busy.... If you are a parent and you cannot find time for fitness, try waking up a tad bit earlier to make your son a quick bowl of oatmeal with fruit and then wake him up to brush his teeth and eat while he watches cartoons and you do your workout (He/She). Its a great way to start your day, their day, spend time together, and for them to see how important fitness is to you.

Did I just #TipTuesday?

PiYo Day 6: Define Lowerbody. CHECK!

Its never too late to get started, btw. I didn't start my fitness journey with my son until he was almost 2 years old. It feels like a lot longer because I have been ABSOLUTELY committed to my journey since then and he's growing so fast. They are still watching you! Its going to be an interesting journey but I ASSURE YOU that they will watch you, they will learn from you, they will REMEMBER this about their childhood and the best part... they will even join in from time to time until they are old enough to fully understand the moves and finish an entire segment with you. To see your little one smile with joy from something positive you influenced them to do.... that is literally priceless and that is #Parenthood... 


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness



I even received a little message!

Comments

Popular Posts