I'm just a girl...

Just a mom with a love for adrenaline, fitness, food and my son. I'm nothing special... I'm just like you trying to earn a living from an acquired skill. My job requires motivating people via social media on a daily and CONSISTENT basis, it's not your average 9-5. I get to choose the person that I want to be and the people that I want to work for, I get to choose the type of lifestyle I want to bestow to inspire you.

What do I actually do?? - I work out - I drink a ridiculously nutritious and natural shake.
- I read books to keep on learning and to keep improving myself.
- I recognize those clients that work hard for their results.
- I invite others to join the same journey with me and my clients towards the path to a healthier lifestyle with a plethora of others that will support you and help keep you stay accountable in our Beachbody community.

I think that's a pretty easy job if you ask me. I'm that mom that had a baby that didn't want to go back to work and lose precious moments with my son. I was that chubby mom that didn't know where to get started. I needed that support system outside of my family and circle of friends. I needed a positive group of people that posted their success and showed me that if they could, I would too so I should just START even though I quit a million times. That's what my community as a whole does; we lift each other even if we don't personally know each other because we've all been there and done that, we relate, and we work together as a team.
 
#iAmTeambeachbody and I invite you to go on this journey with me! I'm looking for a specific group of people that are willing to put in the hard work for a few years to not have to work so hard later. I am looking for a team because I'm ready to teach my team. I think I've lived up to what I do and I think that I've earned enough credibility.


Application for Beachbody coaching coming soon. I'm having technical difficulties!!! Sorry... But comment below and I'll message you back for now :)

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness


Comments

Popular Posts