Thirsty Thursday

DID YOU KNOW that you should actually be drinking as much as HALF your weight, but in ounces, of water. For example, I weigh 98lbs. so that means that I should be drinking about 49oz of water a day... YUP! I weigh very little... I know. But LOOK AT HOW SHORT I AM compared to my friend!!! I'm 5ft FLAT. My son is almost catching up to me.. I'm small framed and lack women parts... OF COURSE I weigh less than 100lbs! But that's besides the point.

I would like to see if for ONE DAY you can manage this amount of water (whatever oz/lb suits you). I want to see that log... those pix. That tummy all filled with water and a lighter YOU on the next day :D Since I started drinking more water, I noticed my SEVERE dry lips that I've suffered with my entire life, are almost completely gone.
 

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts