Transformation Tuesday

I remember the day I turned 29... I went on a bike ride with my baby boy and he loved it. We took pictures and I was feeling GREAT because it was my birthday but then I got home and I saw the dreadful pictures. I saw my tummy flab sticking out, my smile was hidden in my miserable chubby face and I had absolutely NO BUTT. You can actually see my underwear lining where my undies go STRAIGHT DOWN; no curve, no shape. Oh man.... I was so mad... not at my unfortunate life (which I thought was everyone else's fault at the time...) but I was mad at what I had let myself become. A chubby 5ft. mom with no desire to improve herself and a long lived FLAT BUTT. Its the little things like that slowly made me who I am today. NOBODY'S LIFE IS PERFECT and everyone struggles through their own personal problems and THAT is what makes us who we are today and THAT is what determines our future. I was at a low point in my life 3 years ago but those low points I went through are what made me a STRONG WOMAN today. My goal is STILL to earn a $500,000.00 annual income by the time I'm 35 and the clock is ticking.... but #IamNOTafraid of that goal I set for myself and I am NOT giving up. I WILL coach and inspire people to live a healthier lifestyle and I WILL change lives.

WHY? Because I have a transformation story that really speaks to ME and I want to help transform your lifestyle so that YOU can enjoy your life.

Here's the thing. I can inspire, I can motivate, I can message you and offer my free service, I can coach, I can provide you with the tools that you need to get to where I'm at.... but I CANNOT get in your brain and make you do it. That's all you...

Summer is near!
Start TODAY!
Look good later and
enjoy your health FOREVER.

-SOPH


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts