My Little Unicorn

I drink my Shakeology every day. It fills my tummy, detoxes my inside and I don't have to think about what I'm going to eat next OR spend time cooking one extra meal... World's fastest, healthiest, natural, nutritional, tastiest, superfood, fast-food shake... EVER. 

I have not gone a day without it since November 2017 and since then, I have felt clean inside, I think twice about the choice I make for my body, I have lost my love handles for good and I have saved SO MUCH MONEY by avoiding a portion of my grocery bill. This whole "Star bucks unicorn" thing... that's a joke. That's a way for Star bucks to earn revenue and popularity among followers. I'm a lead and a leader of HEALTH and WELLNESS. I rather have a nutrition filled tropical flavored shake than a nasty calorie filled coffee flavored drink that tastes like sugar. Eat clean or fill your arteries with sugar and land on your death bed in the future. 

That's it.
That's all.


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts