Piyo Week 2

Day 7
Upper Body

I had the cutest little partner today! And she was doing the right moves!!! I went to my friend's house to wake her up and I wanted to give her a little taste of PiYo. I didn't see THIS coming! Her daughter did the ENTIRE workout with me!! Influencing the YOUTH has always been a strength of mine

Notice how I'm in jeans? I dank my pre-workout, #Energize, and I was feeling the rush at my friend's house so I said, "Why not?...." and decided I was going to do PiYo, with or without my workout clothes. This is the beauty of having Beachbody On Demand!!!! I just pushed play on my phone and used my tiny screen. Online streaming On-the-Go 💨 Where there's a will, there's a way

- BOD - PiYo - Workout Buddies - Blue Jean Mom -

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts