TBT

Can I get a "Whhaaaa???"

I started my journey back in 2013 when I was 28 years old because I missed my active lifestyle. I thought that being a mom meant that I was going to just stop caring about myself and start being 100% VITO. Well.... Its more like, Love yourself and you'll share that love with Vito and it will be a TRUE love. It took me a while to figure that out because for the past 4 years I have been on my journey and I am still learning things about me and improving parts of me that I didn't know needed improvement.
MY FACE!!! haha! Above all that you see, my face screams out, "Help!" in my before picture. My life is different now. I'm more confident about myself than EVER. All it takes is that day that you TRULY MEAN, #ENOUGHisEnough... The day you TRULY mean it, hit me up and let's get you back on the healthy wagon. Remember yourself 5 years ago? Remember how you looked? Because you don't have to remember, you can see that right in front of you in a mirror if you just BELIEVE in yourself and let me guide you through  
 -Soph, from soPHITness

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts