#TBT

There isn't much of an OBVIOUS difference from 2 years ago as much as there is an INTERNAL difference now. 2 years ago I had just moved back home from Austin, Tx. after some pretty harsh things happened in my life. I had no control of my own life and I lived in FEAR from threats but all I knew was that I couldn't live that way anymore and that is when I buckled downn on going FULL THROTTLE with my business. I'm so glad that I did because I'm stronger than ever, I have grown so much belief in myself and I'm shining bright 💎💡 I am becoming the person I always knew I could be. Not to mention, my skin... it's never looked better and people have been telling me but just this past month I have been able to tell. Honestly, I'm going to have to give credit to my permanent change in diet with consuming mostly whole foods and my daily dose of dense nutrition, #Shakeology.
 
#TBT to when I first started believing in myself.

  
Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts