The best things in life are FREE

Let them get dirty, sandy, sweaty, sticky, muddy, messy... the life of a kid is supposed to be STRESS FREE. That's why showers exist... All those problems we have as adults, kids don't understand! All they know is how to play and they are experts at that.
There's something about his smile and those sandy toes that have me thinking, HAPPINESS. If I see that smile on my son everyday, I know I've made a good childhood for him. Sometimes you just have to drive to the beach on a school day and let live... 🍃 Actually, I needed some paperwork signed at Port Isabel but a quickie stop to see some waves, play with sand and chill for a few minutes with my son made our day

Life isn't always about a fit life or making healthy choices 24/7... yes, I worked out with my son right before we drove to the beach and yes, we drank our #Shakeology and packed a healthy snack for the road but it's not a CHORE, we've made it a non-negotiable lifestyle and we don't get play time if we don't check off our daily priorities. It's that simple! But it's not up to ME to change YOUR lifestyle, it's up to YOU. I'm only here to coach you through of you want guidance...


Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness


Comments

Popular Posts