Transformation Tuesday

I'm 5ft' SHORT, skinny as can be, small framed, and well... let's just get to the point... I lack the average female development. There is absolutely NO REASON for me to have looked the way that I did a few years ago. There was no excuse either but I thought I had a few good ones. Looking back at my excuses, I realized that I was WRONG!!! Excuses are for those that aren't looking forward to a fulfilling life in their future. When I'm even older than I am right now... uh huh... I want to live a life with my son in a way that he thinks, "Damn, my mom says she's going to do something and she makes it happen. She's healthy and fit and she out runs me." lol I most certainly don't want my son to pity me and my health condition and try to help me, I want him to live HIS LIFE and not have to worry about ME. So since I left Austin, Tx. I have been working on myself to the point where I am today. I am disciplined, structured, I advocate what I believe in and I have even taken a turn on motivation. People used to inspire me and I used to want to be like other people but today I don't want to be like others, I want to be my best ME!! With that, I inspire others and its a trickle effect of CONFIDENT VIBES. I NEVER thought I'd be the one telling people that its possible but here I am... telling you that its possible.

Those shorts on my pictures, they are the same shorts. Except, in my before picture they fit me REAL TIGHT... in my after picture, they actually fit a little loose but I fill the bum bum area MORE today than I did 3 years ago! Oh man... talk about having control of your body!! My face is MY FACE today but back then it was hiding underneath excess skin and misery... My arms are defined and my tummy is flat. Change comes from YOU.
 

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness


Comments

Popular Posts