DID YOU KNOW:

DISREGARD my tummy scars please, as I am SEVERELY allergic to metal.... But that tummy is flat and that smile is REAL. I have tried so many different ways to lose my tummy and my love handles and the only thing that has helped me stay consistent with room for improvement is my daily dose of DENSE superfood nutrition. It tastes good, it helps me feel better, and it actually helps my bloating remain non-existent (the vegan flavors).

DID YOU KNOW:
"To set up a daily supply, I had to negotiate deals with the different villages. While we talked I asked about their drinking water supply, which is often a problem in poor regions of the world, and the said they could use some help with that. So I got them filters through RainCatcher .org, an international group I'm involved with, and they felt comfortable enough to do business. When the intention is not just to take but to support a trade partner, then you TRULY have a win-win situation and a fair exchange.

A day like that is incredible because you've changed people's lives by getting them fresh water, and you've also given them an economic boost. They don't need a lot of money, they don't need a lot of things, but you've helped them with some life-sustaining changes, and they've helped you. And together you're bringing a healthy food to people all over the world. But to get to that point, to those tribes, you spend hundreds of hours flying and riding along unpaved roads, and it takes years to set up sometimes. And that's the only way to do it. To this day I am involved directly in the development of indigenous African Superfoods like Moringa and others, all of which began when I had a good feeling and did something about it. " -Darin Olien. Co-creator of #Shakeology.

That's why I work with this company because our trades help BOTH parties.

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts