I am whatever you think I am... but wait...

I'm a fit chic, I'm a foodie, I'm a health nut, I'm a smoothie making machine, I'm a motivational social media inspiration... But where does all this drive come from??? I used to be the opposite... except the fit part, that's always been me. I used to run through life without a plan and without a care about my future and myself.

Well, there's this almost 5 year old boy that can't run his own life, just yet; he needs help and guidance and that's where I come in. I must lead him the way... You can either show them how lazy life can be or they can grow up knowing that life is about LIVING and enjoying the planet. With great fun comes great responsibility... We, as parents, must learn how to balance fun with structure and discipline. Being a parent is twice the work of running your own life while teaching someone how to be a person. When they turn 18 they'll feel free to be adults (but they don't know they're not really ready) so you better believe they will learn from you and follow some of your behaviours and habits and even values, as independent as they want to be. So do it right! Focus on you and your babies and let the rest of the world turn and do it's thing.

THAT is what I do when I'm not busy doing the social media/ fitness/foodie/motivational speaker thing! I do the Mom thing.
 

- Super Moms - Fit Moms - Healthy Moms - MOMspiration - MOMtrepreneur - Mom Boss -

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts