Consistency = Results

My back is straight, my tailbone is up, my legs are straight, my face is down, my body is fit. 💪

I've been using Beachbody On Demand for 2 years already and these are the programs I've used: #BrazilButtLift, #10MinuteTrainer, #ChaleanExtreme, #HipHopAbs, #TurboJam, Brazil Butt Lift Deluxe, Brazil Butt Lift Master Series, Brazil Butt Lift Carnivale, #T25, #3WeekYogaRetreat... and now #PiYo. Coolest thing is, I've barely scratched the surface of #BeachbodyOnDemand

Want to learn more or figure out what else is in there? My next program pick is yet to be decided, there's so much variety and so many LEGIT programs.
I'm Sophi... just a typical busy single mom with 3 jobs and an interesting and social life. I workout to inspire those that need the daily motivation, I drink #Shakeology to make sure my body receives all its daily vital nutrients. I do it for the love of having a blast doing what I love to do, helping others achieve goals I've struggled with in the past, and earn a living HELPING people. I'm here for you 😎
 
#GirlBoss #MomBoss #FitMoms #Fitspiration #BOD #WorkFromHome, spend time with your kids and Stay Fit & Healthy

Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts