Wellness Wednesday

My tip to you today, this is going to be short because I know that people are busy with family right now. As a matter of fact, FAMiLY is what I'm going to talk about today... Don't use your kid as an excuse to NOT work out... my son sees me all the time, he respects what I do, and he even gets involved sometimes. Its important for your children, your family, your friends to know what you do whether its a hobby, something you are passionate about, whatever... People need to know that this is YOUR TiME and they can work around you... Or they can join you.
 
INVOLVE YOUR FAMILY and you will see how relationships improve when you combine your values with theirs.
 
 
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

 

Comments

Popular Posts