ChaLEAN Extreme

Day 27
Burn It Off & Recharge


My son is CRAZY SiCK... I feel so bad for him. He reminds me of ME when I was young. I got just as sick. Poor little guy... came out like his momma....:(

So... WIth that being said, I STiLL managed to work out while I put on some cartoons for him. We went to the dr. and got that taken care of and I did Part 2 of my work out. He decided that as much as he was coughing... He would work out to "feel Better". So we did the 2nd part together.
Point of the story:
A.) STOP USiNG YOU CHiLD as an Excuse to not do what you have to do.... We haven't slept well in 4 days and I'm still getting things done!
B.) Always Support and Encourage your children with open arms into your work out routine. Let them watch you, let them get under you, let them play around you, let them be around.... Your kids deserve to see the lifestyle you live. Share with them your success and your struggles... They'll remember that when they're older and they will try to mimic that with THEiR families... ;)

ANyone interested in joining my December Challenge, leave a comment, message me, drop an email below... Do something about it! Only YOU can decide when you'll pull the trigger to a healthier lifestyle !
 
Have a Great Weekend <3

: : : ChaLEAN Extreme, MONTH 1: DONE! WOo!! : : :
Burn Phase, going into the LEAN Phase...




Comments

Popular Posts