Transformation Tuesday

ChaLEAN Extreme 
Month 1 Results are in! 

Every week until I finish ChaLEAN Extreme I'm going to show you my weekly progress. WHY? because I want to show you that weekly progress is SLOW... you have to be patient... Because when you compare this week to last week, you won't see too much of a difference buuuut in this instance, I have officially finished my first month in my iN HOME Fitness Program... (Yea, I worked out in my undies...) and The results from Day 1 to Day 30 are waaaay more obvious than the results from last week to this week!!! WOWZA!!! CHECK THiS OUT, and be ready for a Year End Invitation to a healthier 2015.
 
fyi, going Vegetarian makes a HUGE difference. I have been eating meat and dairy since I started with Beachbody and I saw results... of course I did. But DEFiNiTELY not as fast as I saw results going Veggie and drinking my Daily Nutrition Shake!

Introducing the ALMOST 6pk Soph:



Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts