ChaLEAN Extreme

 Day 15 

Okay, I'm out of town and not much time to write but I still wanted to check in because even out of town, with Beachbody On Demand I was able to log in Online (WiTHOUT DiSC!!!!) and I was able to do my work out :) Yay! I feel good, and now I'm ready to enjoy my tiny vacation after this. 

PRiME EXAMPLE OF ‪#‎NOEXCUSES‬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Day 6 of our Challenge, Day 15 from my program DONE. I'm out of town, I stole the neighbor's cable to work out. I took time to take 2 week progress pix, and I even took the time to come to a coffee shop and edit pix to send them to you to motivate you and inspire you to GET OFF YOUR ASS, STOP MAKiNG EXCUSES, and just devote your self to YOU for a good 30 minutes... I did. I feel great about it. And I'm traveling people, come on.... get to it.
YES, YOU CAN. -Soph




Comments

Popular Posts