ChaLEAN Extreme

Day 18 
Part 1: Abs Burner

Okay... with my son being sick and keeping me up all through last night, then waking up late because my body just naturally wakes up and it wasn't ready to wake up until 9am today.... Then the fact that he didn't go to school and he required more attention than usual due to his illness..... Its been hard to keep up with work AND work out and all in between.

What I'm trying to say is that I haven't had time to work out. I have 2 segments today and I've only done the 11 minute Ab work out. I still need to do the 47 minutes Burn Intervals... (screaming out loud with frustration!!) But I think I'm just making excuses. This is what I wanted to get to. In order to fulfill my goals, I think I'm going to have to stay up later than usual and HOPE TO GOODNESS SAKE that my son doesn't wake up in the middle of the night a million times and I get some rest. This week has NOT been good to me. 

I guess people fall behind. But the point of the story is...
Sometimes there will be obstacles. The question is: Are you going to let that get in the way of your desire and make excuses for WHY you couldn't fulfill your goals, or are you going to say "I will not be beat"???

This week, I've been beat. By LiFE. But I'm still truckin....


#‎NoExcuses‬ ‪#‎SickKid‬ ‪#‎LongWeekend‬ ‪#‎OffMonday‬ ‪#‎SoBehind‬ ‪#‎Frustrated‬ ‪#‎IWantMyOwnPlace‬ ‪#‎SuccessIsHARD‬ ‪#‎DreamBig‬




Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness


Comments

Popular Posts