ChaLEAN Extreme

Day 19
Burn Circuit 3

Well, its official: I'm all caught up with ChaLEAN Extreme.

Yesterday I was being lazy and I was mad that I was behind and I let it get to me but I caught up today. NO BS November, ey? The first thing I did this morning after I dropped off the kiddo was workout. I caught up with yesterday. Before I slept for the night, I told myself... "Soph.... you have 33 minutes and some time to spare to edit pix... come on. If you do it today, you can finish Week 3 tomorrow and you'll be off on 
Saturday!" So I did it! 33 minutes of Burn Circuit 3 :)

I really hope that whomever follows me is following me because I am giving you a sense of HOPE that you CAN get things done. I decided to get things done with fitness and nutrition and I decided I would make a career out of it but my daily motivation doesn't necessarily HAVE TO BE about fitness (although, that's what I'm here for). I hope that you are being inspired to accomplish any goal that you have hesitated to finish or even begin.

You know where to find me for a life changing event.

Have a Good Night's Sleep <3
- Your Future Beachbody Coach SOPH




Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness


Comments

Popular Posts