Transformation of the SOUL Tuesday

                              Transformation Tuesday
Sooo.... You might see this picture and think.... WHAT transformation??? But its not always the OUTSiDE that tells a story. Sometimes you have to Dig Deep into someone's soul (if given a chance) and find out how they have transformed.
From a helpless individual that thought her life consisted of being a Broke Stay At Home Mom with a grocery budget and no friends.... to a MOMtrepreneur filled with confidence, positive friends, an AMAZiNG Fit Family (Team soPHITness) and an inspiration making moms around the globe feel better and letting them know that THEY'RE NOT ALONE! Mother hood is hard and I'm here to lift some spirits!!
How did THAT happen??? Well..... its simple. One day I stopped and said, ENOUGH iS ENOUGH. I don't deserve this life and neither does my son. I have control of my life and what becomes of it and I'm the only one giving excuses for the things I want but don't go after.
Right now I am doing a fitness program called ChaLEAN Extreme. She is the lady that has done A LOT of great, well known, and much respected Fitness Programs like: Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam, PiYo, and others... I'm doing her ChaLEAN Extreme program. NEVER iN MY LiFE have I EVER attempted to lift weight but this girl makes it fun and for the first time EVER, when I lift certain things that have been strenuous my entire life .... I make the face that I'm used to but to my surprise, its NOT HEAVY!!! haha!!!!
So THAT is the story behind my Transformation Tuesday. I lift and things aren't that heavy for me anymore :) SCORE!!!!! Plus, my arms are looking GOOOOOD in my tank tops!
Ladies, Mommas.... anyone, you know where to find me for nice arms ;)
-SOPH



Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts