ChaLEAN Extreme

Day 12.... 
This is the mood that I got into after working out and listening to a few motivational videos:

Why do you go to work? To make a living. What do you live for? Good question, a ton of answers from each and everyone of YOU.
You don't quit your job because you need those paychecks. You need those paychecks to Keep Life in place. You need to live to feel alive. You need direction in life.
I don't quit working out because I set a goal and I choose not to quit. I need my body to feel good in order to feel good, look good, and live a healthy life. The healthier I am, the more energy I have, the more confidence I have, the more livable I am. I need my daily Nutrient Dense shake and I need my daily exercise, and I need my excellent fuel (clean eating) to help my body and let it be happy. My body is happy, I'm happy.
Its just as simple as that. The thing is, people care more about OTHER THiNGS and they always put themselves last. People rather drink at night and wake up hung over. People rather spend their money on BOOZE than a lifetime work out program. People rather spend money on fast food when all they have to do is go grocery shopping and USE THEiR STOVETOPS! People rather pay for cable and sit down all evening rather than going out side and enjoying a bike ride whether its alone or with friends or family.
This is the deal. YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT. YOU ARE WHO YOU HANG OUT WiTH. YOU ARE the exact replica of what YOU decide to do with YOUR 24 hours.
Make the right choice. I can direct you to your fit and health goals. Only YOU can decide how committed you will be. You know where to find me. -SOPH 

Day 12 is OVER. Day 13 is the last day of Week 2 and Its 2 parts. 1 part is burning calories and adding more cardio and the other part is a 22 minute long stretch with a good amount of Yoga moves. Today was TOUGH and I'm glad its over!! Even though I was having fun because Chalene makes it fun, my muscles are hurting... Thankfully I'm eating more and burning more calories all while losing love handles AND gaining muscle :) Stay tuned for Day 13!


This Program costs me $38 every THREE MONTHS!!! Note to you: This program (ChaLEAN Extreme) is ONE of 30 PLUS programs that comes in this premium membership. You can't beat that... Eat your heart out, Amazon... I'm basically paying $38 for these next 3 months to get Lean and Amazon doesn't have coaches which are the Life Cheerleaders and Motivators and Success Pushers, do they? Ask Me how to get the first 30 Days Free or click on my link below!  

Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts