ChaLEAN Extreme

Day 25
Burn Intervals & Abs Burner

I fell a day behind due to uncontrollable circumstances so I was a bit discouraged today but nothing is going to stop me from having an awesome 6pk next summer! This is a short description of the "Story-like" collage I made:

::: I wasn't in the mood but I knew I needed to catch up and I knew I wanted a 6pk... So I pushed play.
::: In the middle of my stretch, I had an idea.... "Maybe some music will help."
::: It did! A little too much, I started dancing. lol
::: Working out to music helped! I got it done!
::: I celebrated with a little dance at the end... hehe.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
::: Oohh... forgot to mention I did Part 2 also! An 11 minute Abs Burner. OUCH
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
::: I finished it out with the right fuel / the necessary nutrients...
::: I EARNED This Day.

Now Go Earn YOURS <3


Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts