ChaLEAN Extreme

Day 17



Today I DiD NOT feel like working out.... I just didn't want to. I had all these negative thoughts. I hadn't been THiS discouraged in the mornings for quite some time. So I had to watch 20 minutes of Motivational Videos on YouTube and then I told myself to get the F*** out of this negative mood and I told myself to PUSH PLAY. So as I was saying to myself, "I don't feel like doing this... can't I just skip this today...?" I continued to move... My mind was saying NO but my body didn't listen. It kept moving, it kept signing on to Beachbody On Demand... My BODY wanted to work out, but my mind said no. Today, my body won. I still even felt LAZY after my work out!!! But little by little, after I made my morning shake and continued to treat my body the right way, little by little..... my mind started catching on to the positive energy that my body was spitting out!!!!
I had NEVER gone through that before!!! Where I just don't want to but there was a greater force than my mind today. My Body picked me up when my Mind didn't want to feel good. I have NO iDEA how that happened. But I finally understand what people say when they say, "Treat your body well and your body will treat you good."
I think today I saw the light.... I understand my body and what it needs <3 yay....

ChaLEAN Extreme. Week 3. Day 17. DONE.



Comments

Popular Posts