#TBT

Hi, and Happy New Year! 
 
YUUPP... I'm Bombarding you with what you want to see for the New Year. MOTIVATION. INSPIRATION. HOPE. A PUSH. EVERYTHING!! 

In the past year, my life hasn't just been about "FITNESS". As a matter of fact, its been a LOT more. I had the courage to remove my son and I from a traumatic living situation, I started from ZERO, I was basically born again, I shared a bed with my son for months, I went to Nashville for 1 week in my broken down Jeep with $400 for gas and overnight parking sleep spots and an ice chest Filled with food from my Food Stamps, JUST TO MAKE IT TO A COMPANY EVENT, I sacrificed time, sleep, socializing, food, and MUCH MORE, I cried a lot, I was angry and stressed, I continued to be a mom even though at times I broke down, I struggled... Yet I wasn't about to post my weak side because I didn't want a "pity fest", I wanted people to take me as the SERIOUS PROFESSIONAL that I am. 

But because of all those unfortunate events that just kept punching me in my stomach, I PREVAILED. I NEVER QUIT. I KEPT GOING!!! You see, there's a word called Ambition and There are things called DREAMS. You put those two together and you are UNSTOPPABLE. And at the end of the year, something SO UNEXPECTED happened to me that took me by surprise at the same time that my life, my happiness, and my business were all coming together :) So as tough as 2015 has actually been to me, it made me the SUPER MOM I am today. 

See ya later, 2015. Here's to 2016 and the bright future for Vito and I.
ps. I NEVER thought I would have arms like those!!! Until I told myself "YOU CAN" 
So who's down for a ‪#‎FitGoal‬ this year?? I'm taking people under my wing... Let's do this. ‪#‎TEAMsoPHITness‬
Happy New Year to all and PLEASE Drive Safe. We're all adults here, so don't go driving like a 21 year old. ‪#‎SpareYourLife‬
 

SHARE IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT NEEDS MY HELP AND YOU'LL BE DOING YOUR PART TO HELP SOMEONE!


Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts