Turbo Jam

Jammin' the day away!! 

The Sun is Shining and it made me want to move my dancing feet!!!

After 7 days of CLOUDS and drizzle, I was about to commit suicide... not really but I was getting depressed about my lack of Vitamin D. This morning the SUN WOKE ME UP!!! I was in SUCH A MOOD to work out :) I woke up early, I bathed my kid (long story... accidents happen), I did laundry, I made him breakfast, I took him to school early, I worked out... The sun is such a LiFE booster <3
 
Anyways.... So I've heard so much about this "Turbo Jam" with Chalene Johnson and today was my day to try it out. I was ready to dance off my abs and obliques! Given that THE ENTiRE PROGRAM is on Beachbody On Demand, I decided I was going to check out at least ONE segment. I picked a 20 minute Ab Burner Dance Off and I had sooo much fun! I just LOVE Chalene Johnson's spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in the middle of ChaLEAN Extreme and I really dug that attitude. I might need to do Turbo Jam for the summer! Who likes dancing??

Remember, the more you focus on the positive aspect of life, the more positive you will be. Sometimes it takes time, but its all worth it in the end. STAY ACTiVE and HYDRATED!
<3 SOPH

ps... have you given any thought in considering me as your Beachbody Coach for the New Year?? If so, Message me because I would be HONORED to help you reach your health goals. PEACE OUT.



Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness


Comments

Popular Posts