Insanity

Fast & Furious Abs

Well Well... We meet again, Insanity... OH HOW i MiSS MY SHAUN. T WORKOUTS!!!! But I have it on Beachbody On Demand if I'm ever in the Insanity mood ;)

Work out is DONE! Tomorrow I jump back on the ChaLEAN Extreme wagon! Can't wait to continue building muscle and have those Rachel Greene toned arms... 

Are you doing your Friday workout to get the weekend going?? STOP SCROLLiNG and put on some workout clothes! You have time if you make the time to scroll through fb for 30 minutes... THAT could have been THREE 10 minute workouts from 10 Minute Trainer!! 

Have a great Friday and remember, I'm always here to motivate and inspire. Its truly up to YOU to contact me and commit.



Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness

Comments

Popular Posts